Purchasing Central Asia Barometer data enables you to gain earlier access to survey databases, methods reports, questionnaires, and other relevant documents.
- General questions including classical public opinion polls questions like right/wrong direction, top country problems, religious identity and practices, soviet past.
- Domestic politics including electoral preferences, political situation, approval of the job performances of the government officials, security, trust for politicians and for the government, attitudes to recent developments within the country as constitutional changes and highly debated policies.
- International politics including attitudes to foreign countries, leaders, and organizations, attitudes to Chinese projects in the respective countries, migration preferences, security issues and terrorism
- Economy and economic expectations on the family/country level, assessment of the economic situation compared to the last year on the family/country level, access to food, medical care, housing, electricity, education, inflation, attitudes towards Eurasian Economic Union, employment, corruption,
- Environmental issues and climate change, governmental attention to the environment, ecological situation and environmental problems in the country.,
- Media consumption, state media, Russian media, Internet, social media, messengers, newspapers, radio.
- Public Health including concerns about COVID-19, trust for government source information about COVID-19, governmental measures and restrictions, resources to fight COVID-19, the country best able to provide aid to fight COVID-19, readiness to take a COVID-19 vaccine, preferences over COVID-19 vaccine
Check the CAB Fact sheet for more information on our services: CAB Survey Fact sheet.pdf
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org